Divine Secrets Beauty & Spa is Open
YES...It’s safe to go to the Spa!
Your safety is our top concern. We’ve taken extra precautions so that you can be safe and feel confident when you visit Divine Secrets Beauty & Spa
As the world begins to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic, one question that I’m often asked is “Do you think it’s safe to go to have a massage and a facial treatment ?” My immediate answer is an overwhelming, “YES!”
Our spa is one of the SAFEST places you can be. Aesthetics is a profession of obsessive-compulsive cleaners. Treatment rooms are cleaned with bactericidal and virucidal cleaners before and after each patient visit, we spend extra 30 minutes between clients in sterilization and disinfection protocols . We utilize barrier protection to prevent germs from spreading when we touch things. All instruments are heat sterilized and used only on you before they are sterilized again. In addition to using many disposable products, we wear overalls suits type A35 medical grade, face shields and anti fluid masks for the safety of our patients.
Utilizing guidelines that have been developed by both the state of Connecticut and OSHA, we have taken great care to work out a plan for full reopening that puts our clients’ safety at the highest possible priority.
We have implemented additional protocols to keep you safe during your visit.
1. You can expect a call from a member of our team if you have previously an appointment that has been canceled. We will reschedule your appointment date and time as well as review our new COVID-19 pre-appointment screening process, please be patient as we get back to all our clients.
2. On the day of your appointment please be on time if you arrived early please stay in your car until your appointment time.
3. When you get into the building please wait outside the main door and a team member will come out and begin by taking your temperature with a no-touch infrared thermometer. If your temperature is less than 100 degrees fahrenheit they will proceed with the COVID-19 pre-appointment client screening and check you in.
4. Once this has been completed the team member will escort you inside directly to our hand washing and sanitizing station. We will ask that you wash your hands and sanitize your cell phone. Please be advised all clients are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering and exiting the building.
5. Your technician provider will then greet you and escort you directly to your personal treatment room.
6. Our facility will be limited with our reception room unavailable at this time.
1. Our team will be wearing full personal protective equipment including facemask, gloves, overall suits and face shields for everyone’s protection.
2. Only the appointed patient will be taken into the treatment room, if you need to be accompanied please let us know the reasons before your appointment.
3. Your dedicated treatment room will be sanitized and prepared with medical grade disinfectants and we always use the most advanced autoclave sterilization systems for all of our handpieces and instruments.
4. For your protection, we have allowed for more time between appointments, that may mean fewer available appointment times.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate your flexibility and feedback as we move forward together. We will continue to monitor guidance from the State of Connecticut . As always, if you have any questions please give us a call or send us an email. You may also notice some changes in our billing practices and uniforms. Our use of this equipment is for the protection of our clients and our staff and is of the utmost importance.
Divine Secrets Beauty & Spa LLC
Remember to stay safe during these times. We are sending positive thoughts and prayers to all of our clients and community.
As we monitor this situation, we will continue to update you via our social media outlets: